Heavy-duty asphalt lute for moving asphalt and other materials. The lute is constructed from Genuine Extru-Lite™ magnesium for longevity and strength. The 24" head features flat teeth on one side and a smooth side on the other. The toothed side rakes through material while moving it. The flat tooth design provides more surface area for pushing material. The smooth side is then used for finishing. A T-Lute Bracket attaches the head to the 6' handle for superior strength. The magnesium lute is 30% lighter than similar aluminum products. Ships unassembled. Proudly made in the USA.
- Genuine Extru-Lite™ magnesium for longevity and strength
- 30% lighter than aluminum lutes
- Flat teeth for raking and moving materials
- Smooth side of head for finishing
- Cast Aluminum T-Lute bracket provides exceptional strength
- Lightweight, yet strong magnesium handle
- 6 Ft. handle for extended reach
- Ships unassembled
- Made in the USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.