If you need more capacity for your tack pot, the PM800 is the perfect solution. With a GVWR of 9,999 lb, no special driver’s license is needed to tow this unit and the 800 gallon capacity means fewer trips to refill. The PM800 will hold enough oil for most large jobs. If you’re worried about leaving oil in your machine overnight, ask us about our night heaters!
- 800 Gallon Tank Capacity
- 9,999 lb GVWR (Class C License is sufficient for towing)*
- 10 Gallon Flush Tank/13 Gallon Recovery Tank*
- 7 Gallon Flush Tank**
- 5’ Lightweight Spray Wand with Stay Cool Handle and No Drip Tip
- Recirculation Circuits for All Plumbing, Hoses, and Spray Wand
- 10” Diameter Fill Dome
- 173,000 BTU Propane Burner with 12 Volt Igniter
- Electric Brakes with Breakaway Switch*
- Pump Bonnet Routes Engine and LPG Exhaust to Pump to Aid in Startup and Performance
- Lunette Eye Hitch*
- Black Paint
*Refers to trailers units only.
**Refers to skid units only.
- Out of Service Tank Heater/Night Heater (ZETH)
- Hand Torch (ZPJT)
- Spring Rewind Hose Reel (ZSRHT/ZSRHS)
- Operator’s Platform (ZOPHR)
- 6’ Spray Bar (TD)
- 50’ Spray Wand Hose (Z50H)
- Hydraulic Drive (ZHYD/ZHYDR)
- Non Standard Paint Colors (ZSPL PT)