Multiquip's vibratory truss screed exceeds contractor's expectations for leveling pavement and industrial floors. Its proven steel design has made it a favorite of concrete contractors for years.
- Eccentric shaft design produces 8,000 vibration cycle nodes per minute
- Ideal for jobs ranging from small to large flat work pours, bridges and highways and many applications in between
- Powered by an 11 HP Honda GX340 engine. Engine kits are available factory installed on 5-foot truss sections for reduced set up time at the job site
- Winch options include manual or self-propelled models. Self-propelled models come completely assembled and mounted on a 2.5-foot section of screed
- Crowns/Inverts may be ordered separately
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.