Patch and go with Multiquip's one person patch crew- the V305EH walk behind roller. Designed to meet operator expectations for easy steering and transport, it is the ideal option for small repair and maintenance jobs.
- Reliable Honda GX340 engine for easy starting and quiet operation.
- Maintenance free vibratory assembly requires no greasing to reduce service time.
- Patent pending plastic water tank eliminates water flow obstructions from rust build-up.
- Spring loaded scraper bar folds up for easy change out and cleanup.
- Elongated handle provides leverage for increased maneuverability and three height adjustments enhance operator comfort.
- Multi-functional handle controls forward and reverse travel, water flow to the drum, vibration and the emergency stop feature.
- Three water flow adjustment settings allow for even water distribution to the drum.
- Hour/Tachometer simplifies service and tracks maintenance intervals.
- Swing away hood requires no tools to access internal components.
- Adjustable transport hooks are easily changed to meet truck height requirements.
- Central lifting eye for balanced lifting.
- Stabilizing rollers help maintain operator balance.
- 29” wide steel drum with beveled edges helps prevent asphalt marring.
- Hydrostatic drive system offers variable speed control, smooth acceleration and braking.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.